Friday, January 30, 2009

We Did it!!

It started on Wednesday, we had to go to Target and do a few other errands. I bought Dallen some more panties @ Target, when we were checking out he starting saying that he had to go potty, so we when took off the diaper and haven't looked BACK!! He still wears one at night and during naps but other than that even out we are diaper free!! Well, at least for Dallen, Colten has another 3yrs to go!! Thanks everyone for their encouragement and GREAT ideas!!
I was told probably on Dallen's third B-day he would get it, so today is his third B-day!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!(we'll have pictures to come, from the Hucadonald's)

3 comments:

Familia Fowler said...

Ummm, I don't think boys call them panties..

Danila said...

Yeah! So excited for you and Dallen, that's awesome!

Sophie said...

Dallen!! Big Boy Undies - way to go, DUDE!!! And Happy Bday...oh my already???

Love your P-Training Posts, girl! Made me remenisce and laugh. Thanks.