Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Change is coming

So..... today I'm feeling very nervous, change always makes me feel this way! The President was sworn in this morning. It is a historical day, our first black president, I'm excited that our kids can witness this.It will be a very interesting year!
Also this week Dallen has decided that he really wants to potty train!! YEAH,no more two kids in diapers!!
Last week I turned 29, can I say that HATE my birthday! I don't know why but it is always a terrible day! Though I am really excited to be getting older, I remember looking at people my age when I was younger and thinking what will I be doing, how many kids will I have, what will my house look like, will I have a house? I'm glad to say that I have four kids, I like my house and most important I am HAPPY that I think is the greatest feeling that has come with getting older, just being HAPPY!! So I wish all of you a year of good change and a year of happiness.

5 comments:

Sophie said...

Twenty-nine is beautiful as are you. It will be the start of the last of your twenties. And look at everything you've accomplished and think of the excitement ahead!!

Such fun adventures.

Spring Robinson said...

Why would you hate your birthday when you look as great as you do....seriously, check yourself out!! You look great and don't forget you have given birth four times.

Mandy said...

I'm glad someone else looks forward to getting older besides me, at least for now.

Lady Grace said...

Happy belated Birthday my dear daughter, I pray that you had a great day. You are a special person who needs to be happy all the time.

Love You Mom
Grace Bird

Lady Grace said...

Hello Kate:

29 is not so bad you have 4 beautiful children, a husband who loves you, a beautiful home and a family that loves you, you are so lucky. You can visit me at gracekenandfamily@blogspot.com not hardly started yet but it will take me some time to get it done give me a week or so to get it done will let you know when I have completed it ok.

Love to you and the family
Your Mom
Grace Tooker-Bird