Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This week in words

Ali Had Lunch with the principal on Tuesday. After she was out sick for 2 days.
Brooke now has so sort of stomach flu thing but it only lasted less than 24 hours.
Dallen is being 2 and wild. Not wanting to take naps, but being so cute in the process that you can't be mad for to long.
Ali told me while we were watching the Nativity story that if she ever got to hold Baby Jesus she would never put him down! What a good mommy she'll be one day!
Colten just spends his day sleeping and eating, I guess that is why he is so chubby!
We'll see how the rest of the week goes, we are having the Freeman family over for dinner on Sunday hopefully we are done with our yucky germs, and I can sanitize my house. I love my life and the funny trials we all have. I just smile cause one day I'll miss sick kids, diapers and 2 year olds.

3 comments:

Danila said...

Kathy, you're such an amazing mom, that's got to be where Ali gets it. I really hope that your family starts feeling better, it's never fun when you have sick kids. I can't believe how big your little guy is getting, what a cutie he is!

Mandy said...

Oh you and your famous house sanitizing!!

Sophie said...

Oh, you are so on track with us...parallel lives, darling! Bella's running a low grade fever, Alex has broken the bottom retainer (not the top one he just got yesterday) and Kata, well, is just her Diva Miserable self. Better watch out, better not cry...the latter was a reminder to myself!