Monday, August 3, 2009

Oh Dallen


Dallen went downstairs in the middle of the night to sleep with Brooke!! So cute!

Here he is scrubbing the wall after he colored it!


You cann't really see it but here is where he colored the wall!


He went outside to play in his pool naked of course!


We have all his Pjs in a tub on a shelf in the closet well now that is his favorite place to hang out lay down, the problem is is he dumps out the jammies almost everyday huge mess!! But so funny!!

The other week I noticed that the only pictures I took of Dallen were of him getting into mischief!! So funny he really doesn't mean to be naughty he is just being 3!!

5 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

Way to funny! 3 is a fun age, especially with boys! We really should have him and Tracen play. They could be good buddies!

Danila said...

Isn't that the truth about 3 year olds! Dallen is such a cute boy, I love his little mischievous personality that's what makes him all boy! It's so cute that he loves his older sister so much!

Kaly Freeman said...

Oh... how I LOVE Dallen! He is sooo sweet! My favorite thing he does is when he runs full blast into your legs and and squeezes them and them runs away(his hugs).

Mandy said...

He is such a kid. Weird! I'm my mind he is still stuck at 18 months.

Sophie said...

Oh little boys and mischief!! Gotta love it!