Monday, November 17, 2008

Colten's Blessing







Sunday was a very special day Colten was blessed but also his cousin Lilly. It was so neat to see the whole family there together and doing those things that we know to be true and right. I love my family so much and the thought of being together forever makes me so happy. I love you guys!!
It was great to see Doug bless our tiny(that's all relative, have you seen him?!!)guy. It reminds you that they are fresh from Heavenly fFather and that he sent them here to do his will. It is a humbling thought to think that he was sent here to be with us and that Heavenly Father trusted us with this child.

3 comments:

Sophie said...

Colten is a beautiful, beautiful baby boy...and so lucky and blessed to come into your family. Congratulations!

Mandy said...

What a special day! Congratutations!

Courtney said...

His blessing was beautiful! I was a basket case during it, it reminded me so much of the plans that we had for Ryder! We love you guys, and feel so blessed to have you as a part of our lives, and a pseudo extended family.